Recycling auto parts, junk cars, and appliances can be a great benefit for homeowners. Hand off your junk to a scrap metal junk yard for extra storage space and spending money. Read through the resources below for more information related to the services at Brock Auto Parts and Recycling.
- Yahoo! Voices shows homeowners how to sell their scrap metal and make extra cash.
- This EPA.gov article shows how important proper junk car disposal can be for the environment.
- Explore how aluminum metal is recycled with this green living report from National Geographic.
- Visit LiveStrong.com to learn the benefits that come with recycling metal.
- Log on to GreenYour.com for tips on how to recycle your used appliances.
If you'd like to sell your scrap metal, dispose of your car or car parts, or recycle your old electronics, call Brock Auto Parts and Recycling at 314) 332-1359 today!