Did you know that there are thousands of reliable, affordable used car parts in the St. Louis area? To learn more about the benefits of buying used car parts, and the different ways that you can dispose of your junk car for a tax break or a cash payment, check out the following websites:
- Buying used car parts will help reduce the overall cost of driving. To find out more, visit GreenVehicleNetwork.com.
- Read about the rise of salvage yards as affordable and sustainable auto parts sources.
- Take a look at this brochure on responsible auto recycling from the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- As you consider donating your car, visit FoxBusiness.com to learn more about the tax benefits of car donation.
- Learn all about donating your car to charity with this financial article from Bankrate.com.
For more information, contact Brock Auto Parts & Recycling at (314) 371-4818.